I was born and raised in a small town in upstate South Carolina. I first became a Blogger and later was persuaded to take my writing a step further. My first book, My Paranormal Life, A True Haunting, started as my own private journal of my family dealing with a dark entity. But it didn't stop there, I took it even further and let my experiences help me to co-found a paranormal team and a cryptid team. I enjoy being able to reach out and help others. I have made many new friends in both these fields, which has also led me to help others to have their stories told. I realize firsthand that these people have a very passionate and unique story that needs to be told. In getting these powerful stories out to the public, I hope it will help further research in both of these fields and the individual who shares their story with me may find some closure to their own personal nightmare. I am honored to be able to bring you true stories of the unexplained.

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

New Book Release

This book is my own personal story of my battle with breast cancer. This is an ongoing battle so there will be a book two, probably around the end of the year.

What do you do when you find the dreaded lump? This is my own personal journey through breast cancer. I will take you step by step into the life of a cancer patient. The confusion, the pain, and the tears when facing the unknown. Come along with me as we get the diagnosis, delve into treatments and learn about life after the fact.


The day dragged on. People came in and went out as Marty, and I sat. When my IV would drain down the nurse would come to mix more meds and hook it back up. At one point, the new meds had started, and about ten minutes into it I got one of the worst pains in the back of my neck and top of my shoulders. It was excruciating. I told Marty. And I had to shift around in my chair a bit, but it finally went away. The day drug on. At five o’clock most of the nurses were heading home for the day. I watched as they left out heading across the parking lot. (What I wouldn’t give for my life to be that normal again.) There were still about four in the room with us.

Everyone had left the chemo room now, but us. I was so tired of sitting! It was around seven when my last IV finished. I had sat there thinking just what amazing nurse’s theses were. I’m sure they all wanted to be home with their families. But they stayed there with us, to make sure that I was alright. I hope God blesses these ladies. It takes a special heart to do what they do. One of the nurses led us through the building and out the front door into the night. It was done. The drugs were in me. Now we would wait and see.

No comments: